What's New!!

Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. However, I won't be posting here anymore. I have a new website that I think will be easier to see the charms and order if you feel inclined to. I do have pictures here that won't be on the website so stay an browse.

Also, please visit me at

www.melissajunedesigns.com

Or you can follow me on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/mjjewelrydesigns?ref=hl

Friday, November 6, 2009

Chains to choose from


Mardigras necklace-30" long. The beads go up 7.5" each side with a mini charm at the end.
(all mardigras necklaces will be different and can have a specific color requested for a fill color. eg. red, blue, purple.) I can make a braclet as well that looks similar to this.


A-stainless steel chain: comes in 39"long, 27"long

B-Rodium metal chain: comes in 26" long, 21" long

C-Sterling silver color metal chain: comes in 26 " long, 21" long

No comments:

Post a Comment