What's New!!

Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. However, I won't be posting here anymore. I have a new website that I think will be easier to see the charms and order if you feel inclined to. I do have pictures here that won't be on the website so stay an browse.

Also, please visit me at

www.melissajunedesigns.com

Or you can follow me on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/mjjewelrydesigns?ref=hl

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Initial charms

This initial charm I did for my sister for her birthday. This charm necklace is a little different from some of the others because the charm is fixed on the necklace and is not interchangeable as are most of my other charms. I sell this charms with a ball chain but I take requests for a different chain that I can fix the charm to.


This is a charm I did for my sister for christmas. She thought I gave this one to her because I think she's royalty (because of the crown). Yes I do think she is spoiled!!! love ya sis.


initial charms fronts and backs 1x1" charms

Backs of 2 initial charms
I do all kinds of initials. Looking for a special color or a specific design on the back just ask!!! Let me create something personalized that is one of a kind for just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment