What's New!!

Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. However, I won't be posting here anymore. I have a new website that I think will be easier to see the charms and order if you feel inclined to. I do have pictures here that won't be on the website so stay an browse.

Also, please visit me at

www.melissajunedesigns.com

Or you can follow me on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/mjjewelrydesigns?ref=hl

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birds of a Feather

Shown on the left are the front of the charm. On the right are the backs to the charms. Here is me wearing one of the round charms just to give you an idea how they look on.

These were so fun to make. On the circle charms I have added a "beading" of solder. It is great look. I had a hard time selling them because I wanted to keep them. Good thing I know who makes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment