What's New!!

Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. However, I won't be posting here anymore. I have a new website that I think will be easier to see the charms and order if you feel inclined to. I do have pictures here that won't be on the website so stay an browse.

Also, please visit me at

www.melissajunedesigns.com

Or you can follow me on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/mjjewelrydesigns?ref=hl

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ideas and How to wear

What I like best is the versatility of the charms. Below is a heart watch charm on a bracelet. Then pictured right below is the heart watch on a necklace. I have added more charms to make a cluster. The fun thing is to add different charms that you may already have. You can also add charms to chains that you already have. Create a look that is all your own. Layer different chains together. They don't need to all be matchy ,matchy or charm necklaces. I add a few necklaces together that I have made with a few that I have bought going for the layered look. Have fun be creative.



Below is a 21" chain with a 1x1" charm with the key to my heart mini charm. Then I added the locket watch charm. I pulled the chain through the circle toggle. I had a bunch of chain hanging down to add the charms. I fixed the chandelier charm above the circle toggle so the chain won't slip up and I end up with a choker (unless that is what you want)


Below is the 39" stainless steel chain. Here I have wrapped it around twice. I added 2 mini charms and a locket watch charm. I love this look.
Then right below is the same chain at it's full length. I added to it the key to my heart mini charm and the true love charm. This one is one of my favorites.

Pictured below here is the Mardi gra chain and right below I have added a charm.


This one is a 18" chain with a 1x1 charm with a pearl mini charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment